Customer Experience Manager
Location: Red Deer, Alberta · Posted on February 8, 2017
Westward Parts Services Ltd. is Canada’s leading wholesale distributor of “all makes” agricultural parts small sprayer, grounds maintenance and estate equipment. Based in Red Deer, Alberta, Westward Parts is a wholly owned subsidiary of MacDon Industries Ltd. We are currently looking for a dynamic Customer Experience Manager in the Red Deer or Winnipeg Office.
PURPOSE and SCOPE
A customer experience manager's major responsibility is to help plan, design and deploy the most enjoyable Westward experience for our customers. You’ll work with key partners across all of our branches to create a laser focus on the customer and drive cross-organization efforts to achieve this most important customer experience that will ensure that Westward Parts delivers on its customer promise.
This position will regularly assess how an organization's sales, marketing and service departments work together to deliver seamless customer service. They will use a variety of analysis tools such as best practice surveys to improve customer experiences. They will gather customer feedback, analyze it and then design specific practices Westward can put into place to maximize the customer experience and value.
Strategic Planning/Business Management:
- Oversee the development of Company standards and processes for broad customer relations programs that address both Westward Parts’ obligations and customer expectations. Provide first class support and operational guidance for new and existing Westward Parts customers.
- Create standards for the ongoing education and training of Westward Parts employees & customers on Westward Parts' product offering & product features.
- Ensure Westward Parts team members are up to date on current best practices.
- Partner with Sales, Marketing, Purchasing and Accounting to ensure strong internal communication, resulting in a positive Westward reputation amongst our customers.
Sales & Order Management:
Customer Call Management
- Manage all customer phone calls, email inquiries, website inquires, website chat, and all other inquiries to Westward Parts.
- Establish standard phone call receiving processes to deliver an enjoyable Customer Experience every single time.
- Establish a proactive customer feedback and survey process to ensure Customer Experience goals are achieved.
- Incorporate proactive selling steps into the call management process such as promoting new products, product specials and associated parts.
Customer Order Management
- Manage all order entry functions.
- Establish and implement policies to ensure parts orders are delivered in the shortest time frame at the lowest cost.
- Transfer parts from alternate branches.
- Transfer parts from MacDon.
- Establish and implement policies for quick delivery of customer back orders.
- Implement Centralized Customer Experience Department.
- Implement new Phone Call Centre system.
- Develop Customer Service standards process.
- Develop Branch Transfer & Direct Ship Rules.
- Develop a Backorder recovery plan and process.
- 5+ years of experience working in a Customer Care or equivalent role.
- 3-5 years of previous Management experience.
- Knowledge of Customer Experience measurements and metrics.
- Knowledge of Customer Experience Management tools (CEM) to create reports to specifications.
- Previous experience in an agriculture setting would be preferred.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and changing priorities effectively in a complex, fast-paced business environment with strict deadlines.
- Strong project management skills; managing communication, timelines, defining clear objectives, and delivering key insights on research questions in a timely manner.
- Experience with delivering presentations at a senior level as well as the ability to report up to mid and senior level leaders is a must.
- Ability to easily transition between tactical and strategic projects (dig into the details).
- Demonstrates strategic skills, ability to prioritize effectively.
- Display a flexible and creative approach to problem solving.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Westward Parts Services Ltd. offers a comprehensive benefits package.
Thank you for your interest, however only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
- E-mail resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax: (403) 342-5020
Westward Parts Services Ltd.
6517 - 67 Street
Red Deer, AB T4P 1A3