Location: Location: Winnipeg, Manitoba · Posted on April 27, 2018 Job Type: Full-time
PURPOSE and SCOPE
The Marketing Coordinator’s primary responsibility is to support the Marketing Manager in all day to day marketing activities. You will work directly with Westward’s Marketing Manager, Product Experts, and other stakeholders in managing a diverse product offering of agricultural and industrial parts.
The following are the main job responsibilities and priorities that this position must focus on, must achieve and must excel at:
- Assisting the Marketing Manager with day-to-day marketing tasks and coordinating marketing projects and activities as required.
- Refine, expand, and maintain Westward’s Product Information Management (PIM) software.
- Design and produce creative sales, advertisements, promotional literature and marketing collateral in accordance with Westward Part’s Branding Guidelines (print–based flyers, logos, programs, training materials, newsletters, packaging, etc.).
- Manage all online activities including reporting of web activity, search engine optimization, social media, online advertising, and others.
- Maintain an organized file system/database of all marketing content.
- Research competitive products by identifying and evaluating product characteristics, market share, pricing, and advertising; maintaining research databases.
- Produce clear and concise written correspondence in the form of letters and emails.
- Produce or assist in creating video content including customer testimonials, product showcases, and application videos.
- Maintain corporate branding in publications, web presence, forms, email signatures, and signage.
- Other responsibilities as required, as assigned by the Marketing Manager.
Education and Experience
- Post-secondary education and/or professional designation specializing in Business, Marketing, Communications, Journalism, or equivalent.
- Accredited graphic designer diploma with minimum 2 years’ experience preferred.
- 1-2 years of Marketing experience in a similar role.
- Experience with Product Information Management Software.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Skills and Knowledge
The ideal candidate for this position will have:
- Intermediate/Advanced Microsoft Excel skills including: Complex cross references; Pivot table creation/modification; Formula creation ,and Data manipulation for reporting purposes.
- Proficient knowledge in Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Acrobat Pro).
- A demonstrated ability to effectively understand and communicate technical information.
- Excellent knowledge of online marketing and social media.
- Strong sense of Brand Marketing.
- Strong file management and pre-print production skills would be an asset.
- Strong interpersonal, communication and organizational skills.
- Detail oriented with the ability to multi-task.
- Teamwork focus with a strong work ethic and a flexible positive attitude.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a small team environment.
- Back ground in agriculture and/or experience in ag-business or an interest in agriculture would be considered an asset.
Westward Parts Services Ltd. offers a comprehensive benefits package.
Thank you for your interest, however only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
- E-mail resume to: email@example.com
- Fax: (403) 342-5020
Westward Parts Services Ltd.
6517 - 67 Street
Red Deer, AB T4P 1A3